Sunday, May 23, 2010

The day after the night before

Last night was much fun.

Yes it was, thank you very much.

Today I'm feeling pretty good. Scratchy throat... not sure if it's from last night or if I'm catching whatever delightful cold bug the kids have.
Here's hoping it's from too much laughing. 'Cos I don't fancy getting sick.

Still don't have my author copies - so I'm just not thinking about it now. Decided that's the best way.
I did however get my fabulous tee-shirt, key ring, and new promo magnets from Vista Print... odd isn't it?They managed to get through the volcano ash just fine.

As for today... managed to finish a really fun scene... but didn't have enough uninterrupted time to do much more than that. Might squeeze out some writing time later this afternoon.

House slowly returning to normal after the party. Dishes done. (Thank you Chrissy LLB - yes lawyers can do dishes!!) House vacuumed.
Norman the Gnome sitting on the lawn waiting for a permanent home... I'm going to paint him.

For those of you who think it's odd that I have a traffic cone called Norman. Let's just say at 1:30 a.m. weird things occasionally get said over police radio, and leave it at that.

Norman has a spider living inside him - we've called the spider Fred.

Last night was awesome! :-)

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive