Sunday, April 11, 2010

A year later...

Yep, it's been a year since KILLERBYTE hit the eStores. A whole year!

And for the first child it's been an okay journey so far. A bit nerve wracking on the initial push from the nest and first flight but since then it's been a fully positive experience.
In fact I enjoyed the whole thing so much that before KILLERBYTE really earned it's wings TERRORBYTE was ready to follow.

But that's not what this is about - this is about BOOK TRAILERS.
Yes that's right - just like movie trailers but for books and a giant learning curve for us!

You Tube are hosting a contest for Book Trailers until May 15th.

Originally I entered KILLERBYTE - then Chris asked why I hadn't entered terrorbyte. Well it's killerbyte's birthday... which seemed like reason enough to me but apparently wasn't. So I had to confess I don't like the trailer for terrorbyte as much as I do the killerbyte one. In fact in my opinion it sucks and I wanted it re-done but the effort involved in getting it put together at all really pissed me off.

So - this morning - I entered the TERRORBYTE trailer to the contest.

We would be ever so grateful if you'd go vote - obviously you'd only vote for them if you really liked them... unless your family then your obliged. (or a stalker, or Facebook Admins, or a friend both net and flesh. I'm pretty sure net people are made of flesh..., or someone I don't even know yet but you can believe me when I say I WANT to know you... I really do.)

There you have it...  KILLERBYTE turned one... and celebrated wildly.

and both Book trailers are waiting your votes.

Gosh you're fabulous!

xx

4 comments:

Sara J. Henry said...

Link to the contest? Yeah, I could go look it up; I'm lazy!

Cat Connor said...

um it's there - twice in the blog itself!

"Originally I entered KILLERBYTE" (yep the word KILLERBYTE is a link)....

"So - this morning - I entered TERRORBYTE trailer to the contest."
(yep TERRORBYTE is a link)

But just in case http://www.youtube.com/group/booktrailercontest?topic=0Dk-brSZUv_A

Anthony J Langford said...

I keep getting confused by which is which, but one trailer is good and the other does suck im sorry to say.. anyway, i did vote for them..The Killerbyte is the good one i think..

Cat Connor said...

Thanks Anthony!
If I get enough people agreeing TB trailer sucks I might be able to get hubby to remake it!! (the way I wanted it...)

I see you...

Blog Archive