Thursday, April 29, 2010

Having to share the joy!

You think I could resist this one? Think again!! Just sorry I don't have a working printer and can't add the pic to my scrapbook yet!!
And I have one more thing to say.
To everyone who has bought and is considering buying KILLERBYTE -
YOU ALL ROCK!!


'The Good Guy'  by 'Dean Koontz'
1. The Good Guy

'Gone Tomorrow: A Reacher Novel'  by 'Lee Child'
2. Gone Tomorrow: A Reacher Novel

'Terminal Freeze'  by 'Lincoln Child'
3. Terminal Freeze

'Killerbyte'  by 'Cat Connor'
4. Killerbyte

'Deep Storm'  by 'Lincoln Child'
5. Deep Storm

'Executive Orders'  by 'TOM CLANCY'
6. Executive Orders

'The Lost Symbol'  by 'Dan Brown'
7. The Lost Symbol

'Without Fail'  by 'Lee Child'
8. Without Fail

'Die Trying'  by 'Lee Child'
9. Die Trying

'One Shot: A Reacher Novel'  by 'Lee Child'
10. One Shot: A Reacher Novel


And don't forget when you've finished KILLERBYTE - TERRORBYTE awaits you. 
I have assured TERRORBYTE it isn't the red-headed step child, it just has to wait for everyone to read it's big brother.... :D


Oh and the website has been re-vamped. 


Love you Long time xx

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive