Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cake??

Come join us in celebrating KILLERBYTE's birthday over at Un:bound!! There's cake - and oh what a cake it is.

On an even weirder note: (NOT that having a birthday party for a book is weird or anything....)

Yesterday I watched Bon Jovi streaming live from Dallas. Last night I watched "On Deadly Ground" - which happens to be one of my favorite Steven Seagal movies. Some weird shit went on in my brain while I slept and the two combined.
We were at a BBQ or something (We = me and Miss Breezy) - seemed to be Jon Bon Jovi's house - lot's of people around. All families with kids. And this big freaking bear - that decided to follow me. Yep - I ended up wrestling with a BIG bear that had a bunch of fur missing from its neck. That was fun - NOT.
That pretty much set the tone for the whole dream - needless to say I was quite relieved when morning rolled around.

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive