Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's enough to drive a person crazy!

It's 10:15 am - I was sitting here working in SILENCE. What the hell is that all about? I mean seriously, it's nuts!

I have now remedied the situation - apparently I don't want to hear Bon Jovi. Obviously I have slipped into some kind of alternate universe where Bon Jovi isn't my work music. So I'm listening to Johnny Cash, Elvis, Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones, Louis Armstrong, Aerosmith, The Eagles and Smokie. I'm not sure what this means for Ellie.
Guess we'll find out.

I'm about forty pages off finishing this re-write and quite enjoying it. There's a twist I didn't expect and I'm not entirely sure how Ellie will handle it. (I suspect the Office of Professional Responsibility will be conducting an investigation.) Right now she's talking to the dead and about to meet with a judge, yes her life could get weirder!

Might take a break this afternoon.
Am considering taking Miss Breezy to town after kindy. She always likes going out.

It's actually quite cold cold out today. Had to hurry back for coats this morning.

2 comments:

Hagelrat said...

Ellie would kick ass doolin dalton.

Cat Connor said...

mmm Dalton

I see you...

Blog Archive