Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy birthday to me, lol



Current mood:  fabulous
Category: Writing and Poetry
Good evening.


After a typically hum-drum day - things have improved enough for me to be looking forward to a few bottles (yes I said bottles -who are we kidding with the 'couple of glasses' crap that's usually spouted??) this evening with Kane. 


My birthday is often hum-drum and typically involves me doing the housework, looking after the kids, - etc. 


Not much has changed over the years. 


I did get NCIS season three for my birthday and even managed to watch two episodes this afternoon, while Breezy was next door at Kane's. 


Fabulous. 


Nothing I needed more than seeing Kill Ari parts 1 & 2. They're great episodes. (total weepers)


Yesterday I broke my glasses - the arm fell off when I dropped them onto the lino! - Now have new ones- but here's the weird thing...  the lenses are slightly curved and now it looks like my screen is curved! - This is going to take some getting used to. Or I'll not - and get others!!


So anyway - I wrote an Ellie and Mac Christmas story... and it's freely available for you all to download on my website.


Here's the link. Look on the right hand side it's under 'downloadable short stories' - you can read it on site or download and print, whatever. 


You might also notice there are some other links on the main page - you can also download or read the first chapter of killerbyte and terrorbyte. 


Of course you clever dickies have probably  already noticed the links on the right of my blog - so you can follow those if you choose!


Merry Christmas y'all.


Love you long time... mean it. (God help me - I seem to be drifting back to 'Tour of Duty'... run while you can.)







Currently watching:
NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service - The Complete Third Season
Release date: 2007-04-24

7 comments:

Hagelrat said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!
NCIS for your birthday, someone loves you. :)

Phil said...

Happy birthday. Good NCIS episodes - but I'll always miss Kate!

Cat Connor said...

I know Phil - Cait was the best! and thank you!

Thanks Hagelrat- I do believe someone does ;-)

StephanieD said...

Happy Birthday!

Cat Connor said...

Thanks Stephanie!

Karen from Mentor said...

TOLD YOU ALREADY BUT WILL REVISIT......

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y C A T !!!

woo hoo! the world is a better place with you in it!!!

lots of love,
Karen :0)

Cat Connor said...

Aww I am so happy to count you as a friend Karen.

:-)

You're awesome.

I see you...

Blog Archive