Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The eve of New Years eve - where's the wine?

Good afternoon all,

As the title says - it's the eve of New Years eve. One more day and we're done with 2009. Quite an exciting prospect in actual fact. 2009 has been a busy and very exciting year. The mere thought of 2010 gives me goose bumps.
I can't wait to see how the universe intends to improve on this year!!

I'm pretty sure you all know what I've been up to this year. There are some humongous highlights. Just quickly off the top of my head... Professionally - finding the best publisher ever! Being published twice (killerbyte and terrorbyte) and having killerbyte become a finalist in the 2010 EPIC awards... none too shabby! It doesn't get much better than that.

I've also met some awesome people - from all over the place - I love the internet! I've also made some friends that I think are here for the long haul.
Sara J Henry - that means you. Sherron Mayes - you as well! You both make me smile, answer with honesty, and listen to my ranting... can't ask for more than that!

So tell me - what were the highlights for you? What made you smile this year? What do you see on the horizon for the coming year? Where do you want to be in 2010?

Let me know how the year was for you... I'm a writer it means I'm nosy! :-) humor me.

5 comments:

Hagelrat said...

Humm, it's been an odd year. Professionally i've been given some really great schemes to work on which is fantastic, but now we are going through a review which is hideous and stressful.
M & I have survived our first year of marriage and it's been mostly good, even though I keep forgetting we actually are married. Blogwise Un:Bound has gone from something to pass the time started in mid 2008 to an all consuming obsession and has brought me into a whole new world of writers and readers I was only aware must be out there somewhere. Over all 2009 has been pretty good. Bring on 2010.

Cat Connor said...

Congrats on surviving the first year of marriage!
Even though work is getting stressful - it's awesome that Un:Bound is doing so well and has given you so much!!

God knows I love it. :-)

2010 is going to be awesome.

Sara J. Henry said...

Wow, thanks, Cat. Yep, I think we'll be friends forever - and you've been a great friend to me, too. It's been an honor to know you and have a taste of your world. And you know I'm going to show up in New Zealand someday!

Cat Connor said...

So nice when the internet is used for good? :-)

I certainly hope you turn up in New Zealand some day. I think you'll like it.

SEO Services said...

Thank You.2009 has been a busy and very exciting year
Website SEOSEO Company ClickResponse provides a full range of website SEO, SEO marketing & website marketing services. NJ SEO Firm: Choose our SEO company for effective website promotion.

I see you...

Blog Archive