Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday and feeling seedy

This lovely pic taken yesterday at the launch BBQ for Terrorbyte is (left to right) Megan, Rosanne (Admin on my fan page), Connaire, me and in front is Breezy.

It was a hilarious evening/night.

Much laughter, good wine, LOTS of desserts, good friends and most of our family present.

Haven't managed to increase the NaNoWriMo word count this weekend. Will have to work hard tomorrow to catch up.
Tonight I need to do the final proof read of terrorbyte. Awesome!

I was reading it yesterday, and I have to say - I was so excited that I'd written it. As mad as that sounds, it's an AWESOME book.

Not the best photo of the cake... but by crikey it's a delicious cake! (Found the perfect excuse to eat the Christmas cake early... lol - Yes James, it is GOOD.)


2 comments:

StephanieD said...

Congratulations on your book and how I wish I could have a piece of that cake!

Cat Connor said...

How I wish I could share it with you! And thanks Stephanie. :-)

I see you...

Blog Archive