Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Latest interview with moi

It's Wednesday afternoon here in NZ, under a clear blue sky with a scorching sun.

True.

Summer came at last.

Now - here's the linkity do dah to my latest fantastic interview... Weronika Janczuk

It's quite a biggie -so grab a cuppa and settle in. There's even some advice from me for new writers. (we covered everything - except how I have my tea... with milk- thanks.)

Now -this week is busy.

There will be a guest blog up on Thanksgiving - I shall share the link as soon as I have it!
And I am delighted to say - I'm done - Nano is over for me. Woot!

I may write a few more words but I well passed the required 50K - so I'm not bothered if I do or don't.

Oh and here's the winners badge! >>>>>>>>

Thank you very much.


2 comments:

StephanieD said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal! I see it can be done ~

Cat Connor said...

Yes it can! :-)

Thanks Stephanie.

I see you...

Blog Archive