Saturday, August 22, 2009

rebellious readers!

My publisher has created a yahoo group for readers... (and us writer types too) you'll find the join button on your right >>>>> over there.

We'd love you to join and come and play with us. You can ask questions about our books - our characters - tell us what you like and don't like - find out what's coming next - generally hang out and have some fun.
There is a poll running on the prices of e-books at the moment. Have your say!

It's fabulous to have somewhere where we can go to chat and learn a bit more about each other.

Admittedly when I saw "Yahoo groups" I had a horrible flash back to the bullshit that used to eminate from that site. (and still lurks in the yahoo chat rooms - well it did last time I looked and admittedly it was not a recent look, and yuck!!)
But I have the utmost faith in Joan and the Rebel gang... and know this group will be a heap of fun.

It's some ungodly hour on a frosty freezing Saturday morning over here... it's really unpleasant to be awake!

But I have work to do -so work I shall.

Y'all have a great weekend. I'll catch you on the other side...

go join the rebellious reader yahoo group. I'll see you there later.


No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive