Thursday, August 27, 2009

One step closer

I actually had a really cool blog idea while I was working about half an hour ago, but it fell out of my head when Ellie started telling me about being trapped in a closet when a person came home unexpectedly and quite frankly that was more entertaining than my blog idea.

Gotta say I love Word 07. I really do. It rocks.

I'm sure that was one of those important things you all needed to know. So now you know. Consider your lives enriched.

I just checked my new notebook (slightly bigger than A5), and I've written 28 pages of notes in the last 24 hours.

Not bad.

Add that to the 6k I've typed.

Even better.

I spent two hours at kindy writing - outside in the freezing freaking cold wind. TWO hours. Ignoring kids even when they came up and asked me what I was doing. The only thing I didn't ignore was my child calling me when she was stuck on a climbing frame. (I'm pretty sure I would've reacted to any child who was stuck!) I tell ya, I was glad to get home... and warm. I felt kinda bad at tidy up time, cos I kept writing. And I NEVER do that. I always help tidy up. Today I was busy. Working while pretending I was in my nice warm dining room at my pc, instead of sitting on a wooden bench seat in the fucn cold.

I thought I was working on a new story. A little surprised, but it was okay. Turns out it's not new, but it is... since January Satellite has been languishing on my flash drive. It languishes no more.

I now have stuff happening. Lot's and lots of stuff!

Not telling you what - there'd be no point writing it if I started talking about it now.

Hope you're all doing okay and having a really good week. http://x.myspacecdn.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/chipper.gif

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'd like to hear more about this closet story!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

Cat Connor said...

And you will, when Satellite is finished. :-)

I see you...

Blog Archive