Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Have a nice day

Seems that's Breezy's favorite song at the moment - she sings it every chance she gets. We walk a lot so she has lots of chances. It's not just sung -oh no... she full on performs it with wide gestures and the Jovi facials.

About a month ago the song she favored, when out in public, was Billy Ray Cyrus's Achy Breaky Heart. She entertained about fifteen people at a bus stop (on a cold rainy afternoon) with her rendition of Achy Breaky.

I've noticed this trend to singing and dancing in public isn't going away as she gets older. No doubt she'll be entertaining everyone at Kindy too.

No clue what tomorrows song will be... (Thank you for loving me -is often on her internal play list)


2 comments:

Sara J. Henry said...

What an incredible hoot - I can just see her doing Achy Breaky Heart. I hope you're capturing some of these on video, even if just video on a digital camera. Will be priceless in years to come.

Cat Connor said...

I try and capture as much as possible! I fear this child will take to the stage... :-)

I see you...

Blog Archive