Monday, June 1, 2009

Something rather fabulous...

Some of you know I have been working on the next book, which is terrorbyte. It follows killerbyte (as it would) and is now with my publisher... and I have my fingers crossed that they love it too.

Before I sent the ms, Sara J Henry did a fabulous copyedit and suggested a few changes within the story which I gobbled up with fervor. (Goodness almost had a Hannibal Lecter moment then - where's the Chianti?)

I also sent a copy to Lee Pletzers. he has two books coming out later this year, one of which I have read and thoroughly enjoyed. I also wondered why his lovely wife seemed so familiar when I met her (at the killerbyte release party and then spent an evening with at the Cornevil maze)- you'll have to read 'The Last Church' when it's released. Especially if you're a horror fan.

Yes I am going somewhere with this ramble. The destination is here, Lee Pletzers review site. Lee read, enjoyed and posted an advance review of terrorbyte. Which is truly wonderful, and I know the last few weeks for him have not been easy.

Crikey I jammed a lot of links into today's blog!

2 comments:

Sara J. Henry said...

I think my exact words were YOU CANNOT KILL OFF THE GIRL. YOU CANNOT. MANY REASONS! THIS IS THE ONLY THING I WILL JUMP UP AND DOWN AND SCREAM OVER.

Cat Connor said...

Yep, those were the words!! :-)
And words I heeded might I say.

I see you...

Blog Archive