Sunday, May 24, 2009

Competition ends tomorrow.

Yep that's right: Tomorrow is the 25th. And you know what that means , don't you?

Here's a link to the competition info

Dennis, Tony, and Elvis await your entries with glee (if indeed gnomes do glee) by the look of Dennis, he probably does P, no doubt supplied by Tony. Moving right along.

It's Sunday morning, it's rather chilly and I really need to get organized today and do more than sit here editing, writing, and enjoying myself. It truly sucks when life interferes with work. (Yes that's right, given half a chance I prefer to work than do most things)

We have guests coming for dinner. Meanwhile this afternoon is Rosanne's garage warming and hubby is ill. Yes, he is! He has some flu/cold thing which apparently is quite bad. Yet he had his flu shot.
I had that annoying clown flu for nearly three weeks (don't know that there is a flu vaccine for clown flu!) which really was just annoying... let that be a lesson to you all, don't let clowns touch your face!! (especially ones from It, and killer clowns from outer space)

I do believe some housework will need doing.

Coffee certainly needs consuming this morning. I shall get right on that.

Oh clue?

1a. The son of Shakespeare.

5. Wendys

8 Roy Matheson.



y'all have a great day.

No comments:

I see you...

Blog Archive